Blackout energy pleated blinds for flat roofs
Get your price
- Light dimming effect
- Protection against heat and cold
- Remote controlled and programmable
About Blackout energy pleated blinds for flat roofs
Choose a stylish and practical blind for your flat roof window. The double pleated blind provides light dimming effect due to the blackout cloth. Due to the aluminum coating between the cloth layers the blind improves insulation and increases indoor comfort.
- Light dimming blind darkens your room and protects against cold
- Thermal insulation improves your indoor comfort.
- Available in mains or solar powered versions with remote control
OEKO-TEX® certification guarantees the product is made without harmful substances.
- Compatible with VELUX ACTIVE with NETATMO
- Available in our new white-painted aluminium side rails
- Choose between 2 colours of cloth
This blind can be combined with VELUX INTEGRA® solar awning blind (MSG). However, it will not be charged when the awning blind is in use.
The Solar double pleated blind can only be used in flat roof windows with a clear cover as flat roof windows with an opaque dome do not allow enough sunlight to get through to charge the battery of the blind sufficiently.
Operations and colours
Blackout energy pleated blinds for flat roof windows
Transparency of the blinds
The numbers on the graphic below will show you how much light will be filtered through the fabric.
All levels of transparency